Internet of Thing solutions for productivity, efficiency and greater customer experience
The internet of Things (IoT) is expanding into every part of our lives. Connecting the “things” that were
We provide bespoke IT solutions tailored to meet the unique demands of your customers, deliver ROI and give your business a competitive advantage.
New connected things bringing a tidal wave of new data, businesses want a better grasp of expected ROI, cost, and scalability, while IT managers are working with integration, interoperability, while having management concerns. Every end-customer has unique needs, therefore the solutions we create are custom tailored. Our created solutions are used by Security companies, Taxi company, Hospitals, Smart security companies and etc.
With 30 years of experience, 500+ successfully implemented projects and 96% recommendation rate among clients, we can move your business forward digitally.
Benefits of IoT solutions:
- Lower operating costs. IoT solutions can help organisations cut costs and maintain a competitive advantage. In manufacturing industries, IoT devices are used to monitor equipment and minimize downtime by predicting failures or misalignments on the production line.
- Insight into customer behavior. With IoT, businesses will be able to collect, monitor and analyze data from video surveillance, social media, mobile and internet usage. This will allow analysts to predict preferences and trends so that businesses can accordingly design products and offer personalized value-added services for better engagement.
- Productivity and efficiency. IoT devices can help manufacturing sectors accurately assess demand and efficiently manage various stages of production through real-time tracking of parts and raw materials. Companies can also collect employee data to calculate their most productive hours to schedule important tasks and meetings.
- Improved customer service and experience. Flawless customer service is a key factor in ensuring overall profitability of any service. IoT technologies like mobile card readers that can connect to smartphones to process transactions easily and smart trackers that allow consumers to keep track of their shipped products can improve customer experience and overall satisfaction.
- Advanced functionalities.Allowing advanced features in your will deliver wow experience in your customer services just like mobile payments option with the embedded sensor
We develop banking solutions aimed at ensuring security and reliability.:
- Analysis – a detailed description and model of the system’s requirements are created, allowing its operating principles and functionality to be visualised.
- Architecture design – the system's architecture is developed, ensuring its further development, effectiveness, security and bandwidth.
- Usability analysis – the model is analysed to make sure that the system's functionality will meet all end-user expectations.
- Design – a design is developed, demonstrating and highlighting the contents and combining the three main components: user friendliness, an aesthetic appearance and functionality.
- Programming – programming is carried out, during which the quality of the code is ensured and the number of errors minimised.
- Testing – errors are found and corrected in the solution developed.
- Bandwidth testing – this is conducted to ensure that the system will operate reliably and remain stable even with a high number of users.
- Security audit – an audit is carried out to minimise the risk of the solution being hacked.
- SEO optimisation – the solution is optimised for search engines, ensuring an advantage over the products of competitors.
Get a free quote!
We will be glad to answer all your questions. Contact us and get free quote in 24 hours.Contact us